With QDAC you can read, edit and analyse data from files with various formats. The results can be exported to be used in reports and inquiries.
The program is developed in practice and is used by hundreds of IT professionals. It is user friendly and can be used in many environments, like auditing and data mining. Read more...
QDAC support most common file formats like .csv, .xls, .pdf, .dbf, mdb, .doc, .html, .xml and more. Furthermore it supports also ODBC to open databases with an ODBC driver.
You can open different files simultaneously and save the data to one of the supported file formats Read more...
XML and PDF files are used to exchange data. In practice QDAC proves to be very suitable to make this data accessible for editing and analysis. Read more... .
In QDAC there are many functions available to analyse the data. Here is a short overview:
- Search and replace (several words simultaneously)
- Fuzzy search (sound as..)
- Expressions to create new fields.
- Add or delete fields and records
- Addition of fields
- Filters to select records
- Static fields
- Extraction of records and foelds
- Sorting on date, text or figure
- Change field contents
- Quickly adapt numeric and date format
- Analysis functions like Benfords law, pivot table, overview of totlas per period, etc.